1. We reserve the right to approve or deny any application and the right not to disclose the reason.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for foster or adoption.
3. We reserve the right to visit the home where the dog will be residing prior to foster or adoption.
4. All family members living in the prospective home must meet the dog prior to foster or adoption.
5. We do not allow any dogs to be chained, tied up, or locked in a garage or crated for 5+ hours.
6. Our dogs are “family” dogs. We do not allow our dogs to be “outside only.”
Please note that in order to submit this form, you will need to upload a signed copy of the Terms of Foster. There is a place to do this at the end of the form.